Please SIGN and SHARE to save 20 children from further rape and torture!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament, Abolish Forced Adoptions!
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
- #VickyHaigh on the #RichieAllenShow and RT on #ForcedAdoption
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- Children Screaming to be Heard Conference lifts lid on secret injustices of the UK’s family courts
- VICKY speaks @ House of Commons Meeting in January 2013
- Vicky Haigh is freed – despite telling her story to the press
- Anonymous UK are taking on child snatching
- A rather detailed account of Vicky’s experiences in the Daily Mail
- What do Vicky Haigh and the Musas have in common? Sir Nicholas Wall!
- Please use “Email a Prisoner” for Vicky in New Hall as A 8294 CH
- Welcome to the Sex Offender Issues Blog
- There’s more to this site than commenting. Hence I’m making it “invisible”.
- BLOWING THE WHISTLE – CHILD STEALING BY THE STATE
- We are not alone: Cranmer states that our children are first and foremost a state acquisition…
- Stop Social Workers removing Innocent children for Forced Adoption
- Challenged by Walsall Council in the High Court
I am normal and not a drug infested alcoholic!
Independent Web Publisher
Feed the Victims Fund
- Everything is #Number. And #Light. And #Colour. Reference Images in ‘True Colour 3D’ reveal Black and White, Depths… ln.is/3d-metrics.me/… 43 minutes ago
Archives (post count)
- 41,494 hits since May 2011
- Follow Vicky Haigh: one of many mothers daring to protect her daughter from abuse… on WordPress.com
Author Archives: Sabine Kurjo McNeill
WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
Originally posted on Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy:
Ian Josephs is the veteran of all McKenzie Friends, as he has observed an estimated 50,000 cases in over 50 years. From another one of our super-committed McKenzie Friends: Hampstead & Highgate Child…
Conference will lift lid on secret injustices of the UK’s family courts – Children Screaming to be Heard conference will take place in London on Friday 25th July – Vicky Haigh, former racehorse trainer, who was jailed on spurious charges … Continue reading
Mind the Gap – between Online and Mainstream Media. That was the title for the meeting, as awareness is clearly growing about child snatching as a ‘social disease’ and ‘national disgrace’ links to sexual abuse and paedophilia, as demonstrated by … Continue reading
After her ‘manifestly excessive’ sentence, a mother and ‘model prisoner’ is home again. This latest article by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph does illustrate what we, as supporters and investigators of institutionalised child abuse, are up against: Last month, I … Continue reading
This article in the Daily Mail is an excellent account of Vicky’s saga and drama. It reveals that her appeal for sentencing has been reduced from three years to two years and three months. But also that she expects to … Continue reading