This once happy family was destroyed when they met Haringey Council.
For the Council is determined to meet their adoption targets – no matter whether the parents look after their children or not.
In the case of the Musa Family, one allegation was fabricated after another, and a whistleblower admitted to Christopher Booker, who published 10 articles about them in The Telegraph, that it’s more important for the Council to justify their actions than to admit a mistake.
- Forced adoptions get no sympathy from the ministry (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- How Haringey Council makes Adoption easy by Stealing Children (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- How can Anybody take such Documents Seriously as a Basis for “Court Proceedings”?? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- How you can help Stop Child Snatching in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The 6th Child removed by Haringey Council from the M-Family (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Judge Wall, the secrecy rules, and another stinging attack (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Why I am Publishing a Website for the Musa Family and Their Stolen Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- British Govt Detains Nigerian Couple’s Six Children – published by Nigerian Sunday paper (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Ombudsman could investigate child ‘snatching’ by courts (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Donour offers Award for a video of eldest Musa daughter Favour (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)