It is unbearable to have to accept a world of lies and fabricated allegations that are sold as ‘truth’ to and by the meainstream media.
It is equally unbearable to learn that and how ‘higher’ judges hide behind the judgements of ‘lower’ judges. They just don’t challenge or question in the interest of
- fairness or respect.
They steamroll their decision through and protect their bretheren, for there is nobody (yet) who checks, who challenges or who might ‘judge the judges‘.
Once we have gone through this process of disillusionment, regarding not just the lack of integrity of the establishment, but its sheer criminality that is protected from immunity by Royal Charters, then we are left speech-, help- and powerless.
Unless we develop the guts to communicate and shout it from the roof tops:
- what is happening in courts is way beyond the Rule of Law,
- it has no resemblance with fairness and respect,
- it has nothing to do with any moral or ethical value that is deemed respectable.
Thank god for the world of blogging and the internet!
Vicky Haigh’s judgement to have to go to prison for three years is one such example of
- ignoring a police video recorded in July 2009 clearly indicating the father’s wrongdoing as told by the child
- ignoring another police video recorded in November 2009
- fabricating allegations derived from another silly incident – with the aid of the legal team of the “social” services of a local authority.
The father being able to get Social Services entirely on his side seems to indicate that they are snatching children on a routine basis. How could it otherwise be possible???
Sir Nicholas Wall, the President of the Family Courts, decided to publish a press statement accusing the mother and portraying the father as innocent, 2 weeks before his judgement.
Hence he and the father had the non-critical public on their side in this battle of credibility based on lies rather than truth.
But whose truth do we believe???
Who cares about the mother and the molested child, let alone the baby that has to grow up without the mother, let alone the costs to the father and his children who miss their stepmother and stepsisters???
To console Vicky Haigh, you can use Email a Prisoner by choosing New Hall as prison and A 8294 CH as prisoner number.