Mind the Gap – between Online and Mainstream Media. That was the title for the meeting, as awareness is clearly growing about
- child snatching as a ‘social disease’ and ‘national disgrace’
- links to sexual abuse and paedophilia, as demonstrated by this online action day
- shortcomings and miscarriages of justice that John Hemming MP is tabling regularly as Early Day Motions
- the Secrecy of Family Courts that should be lifted now – before the President of the Family Courts already – but still worth signing, if you haven’t already
- and Adoptions without Parental Consent that we asked the EU Parliament to abolish; please sign / like / share / comment,
- especially once you’ve looked at the 7-page Dossier of Evidence!
With the exception of Christopher Booker who writes regularly in The Telegraph, the mainstream media are still far too silent.
Hence we brought together John Ward as one of the most prolific and influential bloggers with Vicky, the only victim of the Family Courts who can be named thanks to John Hemming MP.
Since ‘child snatching’ is one of the ‘seven deadly syndromes and media cover-ups‘, we must do our best in the online world!…
- VIDEO of House of Commons Meeting and Condemning the Court of Protection (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS about UK Law and a Barrister’s Critique of Family Courts – Calling on MPs (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- SECRECY – the Cloak for Criminality? Meeting John Hemming MP on Tuesday July 2nd (victims-unite.net)
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – who needs to get how angry? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- SECRECY – the Cloak for Criminality? Next meeting with John Hemming MP: Tuesday, July 2nd (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- EMAIL to Madeleine Moon MP who asked about the number of children who died whilst in ‘care’ (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky Haigh jailed without being allowed to see evidence against her (the-tap.blogspot.com)