Please SIGN and SHARE to save 20 children from further rape and torture!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament, Abolish Forced Adoptions!
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
- #VickyHaigh on the #RichieAllenShow and RT on #ForcedAdoption
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- Children Screaming to be Heard Conference lifts lid on secret injustices of the UK’s family courts
- VICKY speaks @ House of Commons Meeting in January 2013
- Vicky Haigh is freed – despite telling her story to the press
- Anonymous UK are taking on child snatching
- A rather detailed account of Vicky’s experiences in the Daily Mail
- What do Vicky Haigh and the Musas have in common? Sir Nicholas Wall!
- Please use “Email a Prisoner” for Vicky in New Hall as A 8294 CH
- Welcome to the Sex Offender Issues Blog
- There’s more to this site than commenting. Hence I’m making it “invisible”.
- BLOWING THE WHISTLE – CHILD STEALING BY THE STATE
- We are not alone: Cranmer states that our children are first and foremost a state acquisition…
- Stop Social Workers removing Innocent children for Forced Adoption
- Challenged by Walsall Council in the High Court
I am normal and not a drug infested alcoholic!
Independent Web Publisher
Feed the Victims Fund
- Five arrested on suspicion of historic child sex offences nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/fiv… 1 day ago
Archives (post count)
- 43,300 hits since May 2011
- Follow Vicky Haigh: one of many mothers daring to protect her daughter from abuse… on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Forced Adoptions
http://richieallenshow.com/vicky-haigh/ where Vicky makes a number of points that confirm the Systemic Pattern of Child Snatching and Forced Adoption in the UK: Parents are imprisoned for breaching gagging orders; Social Services are taking children at birth; Judges hand abused children to … Continue reading →
This article was posted in a number of places on Victims Unite! But I felt it was so unique in its contribution that I put it here, too: Social Engineering On A Grand Scale I’ve been involved in a friend’s … Continue reading →
You really can’t believe it unless it does happen to you. And when it does happen, it’s too painful and horrible to talk about. You can’t go into the streets and yell. You don’t tweet about it. For what’s the … Continue reading →
Dear Supporters May I take this opportunity to thank you all for signing the petition, and supporting me in my quest of getting my daughter returned to me. It seems bizarre that the only way we can get our children … Continue reading →
This is a blog with three posts, written by a ‘victim turned starfighter’: a woman whose children were ‘given’ to their aunt and who is helping others. Here she is sharing her insights and realisations: Tell Parliament about Child Stealing … Continue reading →
When reading this article one does wonder who’s creating the problems that are being addressed: paedophiles needing victims? local councils needing cash awards? Social Workers desperately trying to meet adoption targets? As usual, it’s bound to be a bit of … Continue reading →
Just in case anybody doubts the veracity of mums, parents and grandparents pining and fighting for their kids or grandchildren against the will of Social Services et al, here is the story of a nineteen year-old mum who killed herself. … Continue reading →