First of all, here are Vicky’s daughter’s words, taken from the transcripts of one of two Police videos that have been ignored – by Doncaster Police as well as “Social” Services of Doncaster Council:
“….I had no clothes on, and he got me to lay on the bed”
“…..I laid on the bed and then he put the rattle under my bottom”
When asked by the Social Worker “why did you go up to your bedroom?”
“….because daddy told me to”
“…I didn’t know that he was going to put the rattle under my bottom”
“….my bottom was hurting but I didn’t scream because I had to be brave”
“…daddy was wearing his shorts and his top. His shorts were green…”(and described his clothes)
“….the covers were under me”
“….he put the rattle under my front bottom”
“….daddy was saying nothing, he was kneeling on his knees”
“….there was a red mark (pointing to her vagina)”
“….it just hurt because it was like – hard – and he just put it under my bottom”
“…..he then told me to go back downstairs again and put the clothes on”
“….I had got to be brave and didn’t want to scream or anything and just lay there”
“…..my legs were split because daddy told me to”
“….I had to tell the teacher because my bottom was really really hurting”.
Medical and school reports are further evidence of actual abuse.
But, instead, Vicky has been criminalised, put in jail whilst eight months pregnant, and the daughter was given to her paedophile father. More on Twitter which has been viewed more than 40,000 times.
Secondly, this is a record for Vicky’s daughter to see how much her mum has done for her.
Thirdly, I am doing this as an Advocate of the Rule of Law in the Public Interest, for there are obviously not enough ‘web voices’ for children, mothers, fathers and other victims of white collar and other crimes yet. Here’s my LinkedIn profile.
This is a photo of the abused girl with her pony and sisters, daughters of her new partner since six years.
Due to a higly questionable, if not illegitimate ‘Reporting Restriction Order’ by Doncaster Council against Vicky Haigh and myself as “Third Defendant” or “The Media”, I can only publish information giving false names and photos that don’t allow the identification of the victim.
My Daddy is a Paedophile is a ‘sanitized’ chronology of the case.
The adjourned hearing took place on May 9th where I attended as McKenzie Friend for Vicky. But I was not given ‘right of audience’ on behalf of Vicky who could not be there, as she had fled to Ireland and was due to give birth within days.
It was an appalling experience and resulted in a ‘renewed gag’.
This ‘gag’ is based on an unsigned ‘reporting restriction order’ that
- is dated 14 January 2011
- refers to a hearing on 25 February 2011
- and has a stamp of Birmingham High Court of 26 February which is a Saturday.
Do I want to fight for the principle of what he calls “minor technical details”?
When I tried to speak to the Child’s solicitor and her ‘guardian’, they were as rude and impolite as possible, threatening with security!
Here are our tasks:
- To get the now seven-year old ‘Sylvia’ who’s been abused since she was three back to her home with mum and siblings
- At least allow for contact with her mummy whom she has not seen since November 2009!!!
- To appeal the “care order” that prevents Sylvia from seeing her mother while she is in the ‘care’ of her father
- Appeal to the father to STOP abusing his daughter and return her to where she belongs, since his addresses are published on Twitter
- Make sure that another Council doesn’t put their hands on what used to be “Unborn Haigh”, now “Sapphire”.
- The Torture of an Abused Child’s Mother How Police and Social Services of Doncaster Council collude to Torment Vicky Haigh (victims-unite.net)
- BRITAIN’S BIGGEST ISSUE: Judges sanction Social Services snatching children with Superinjunctions (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- Inspection of local authority fostering services and independent fostering agencies (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person’” (victims-unite.net)
- Going viral – the tweets that make judges look like twits (victims-unite.net)
- We are not victims, we are survivors: abused children speaking for themselves (victims-unite.net)
- Can Twitter magic bring Vicky and her daughter together with her siblings? (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Miss A’s Story: a dreadful parallel to Vicky Haigh’s victimisation by Social Services, Police et al (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)