This Twishort page is a wonderful summary of what has happened to Vicky with references to relevant web links and the work and home addresses of the paedophile father.
Might Tweeters be motivated to send a post card to him?
The message is simple:
STOP abusing your daughter!
Return her to her mother and siblings!
Vicky has been living with her new partner and his children for six years! Why should she have to live in Ireland with their newborn sister?
To follow suit, I’ve put this Twishort page together.
- Vicky will speak at Child Abuse Rally on June 4 in Trafalgar Square (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Going viral – the tweets that make judges look like twits (victims-unite.net)
- We are not victims, we are survivors: abused children speaking for themselves (victims-unite.net)
- Paedophiles: out and into the Lisbon Treaty – a Sterling petition comment (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person'” (victims-unite.net)
- The father does not only abuse the child but also committed financial fraud against Vicky… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The Torture of an Abused Child’s Mother How Police and Social Services of Doncaster Council collude to Torment Vicky Haigh (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky saves her baby from clutches of social workers (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)