The woman who wrote this heart wrenching story got in touch with me for the following reasons:
- her ‘case’ is very similar to Vicky Haigh’s: the child is given to the abusive father and she fled the country
- she is desperately trying to protect her son from the abuse of his father, but who can do what?
- between her and her father they have spent close to a million pounds on ‘the legal system’ – only to have six hours contact a week with him
- she is looking for a publisher of her experience
- she is adding to raise awareness of these terrible things that are happening to ‘ordinary people’ by most un-ordinary Social Services, aided by Police and the Judiciary in the most inhumane and obscene ways imaginable.
Meanwhile, I’m sending The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW petition to her MP.