Life invents stories by far more bizarre than anybody can imagine, e.g. A father’s nightmare in The Telegraph – with the caption
Torn apart: the system of child protection is a national scandal.
When will Tim Loughton MP, the children’s minister wake up to the realities of children being trafficked and abused in the UK and put a stop to them?
- The Facebook Group to support President Zuma of SA in his Boycott of the Olympics 2012 has assembled 1232 members by now
- The Cause page in support of the same issue has been signed by 206 people
- The online petition has reached 50 signatures and 694 page views to support the Olympic boycott
- The petition The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW has reached 579 signatures and 7,303 page views
- The comments are marvellous reading and a real expression of “Everybody Knows”
- Vicky Haigh’s site has had an average of 1,000 visitors per week since starting on May 13, 2011.
Have you put your name down for “virtual support”?
- President Zuma ready to boycott Olympics to Stop Child Snatching in UK (victims-unite.net)
- The walls of secrecy surrounding snatched children are creating a one-sided justice system, argues Christopher Booker (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Telegraph journalist criticised by high court judge (guardian.co.uk)
- The battle is on: between the Court of Public Opinion and the Private Courts of Family Law Judges (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)
- How our judges deny human rights to children taken into care (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The family whose 5 children have been stolen is threatened with prison unless all references are removed from the web! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Social workers see sense – in Ireland not Nottinghamshire! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person'” (victims-unite.net)