The subtitle to this video of BBC Newsnight on 5 March 2009 says:
Matt Prodger reports on how Council bosses in Doncaster were warned four years ago that their actions were putting children’s lives at risk.
Three of seven child deaths were investigated.
Child protection is “chaotic, dangerous and grossly inadaequate.”
The number on the Child Protection Register was double the national average!
After having seen the link as a comment, I had to watch it myself and put it up as a proper post.
- Doncaster Council trying to gag me by fooling WordPress again (victims-unite.net)
- Notice to Doncaster Council: No more Secret Hearings! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Exposing North Yorkshire County Council Corruption (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Walsall SS: another agency of criminals trafficking children (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- BRITAIN’S BIGGEST ISSUE: Judges sanction Social Services snatching children with Superinjunctions (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)