John Hemming MP is quoted to say:
This is a really big issue. It involves corruption in the courts and legal system and a complete failure of our child protection system, which concentrates on getting children adopted rather than protecting them from harm.
Please do consider signing any or all of the related online petitions:
- The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted NOW
- We will boycott the Olympics to Stop Child Snatching in the UK
- Paedophiles’ rights? What about the rights of our children!
- A THANK YOU letter to Vicky Haigh’s Supporters (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Mr Cameron – from one father to another father (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- BRITAIN’S BIGGEST ISSUE: Judges sanction Social Services snatching children with Superinjunctions (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- An indexed history of child protection & family justice – hosted, administered and edited in the US (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)