Hi my little one
I hope you are getting ready for your sports day next week. Last year you were fantastic. You won the running race and I was so so proud of you. I cannot tell you how much I love you and how much my heart aches for you. Mummy’s heart actually gets real pains in it.
I know you love mummy darling and it must be the hardest thing not seeing me at the moment. A lady that you met last year talked to you and you told her how much you loved mummy, Dave, Olivia, Megan and Joe.
Your love and attachment to your mummy were said to be overwhelming, which means we can never ever be seperated in our hearts. This is not possible no matter what people say about me that is nasty, nor what people do and even if people scare you about me.
Do not forget that ‘mother nature’ is called that because a mother and her young will always have a powerful force between them. It is like me and my mummy, we just love each other whatever happens. We argue but we always make up and you and I will be the same, Sapphire and me will be the same. My goodness when you meet her you will love her just so much.
You know true love, darling, you have had it all your life from us.
Hugs and kisses
- You must feel me as I am sending you the most powerful love (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- A letter to my daughter that I wrote in April (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Everybody misses you, my darling daughter (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- I will always be there for you – after 17 months of separation (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- You cannot use a short term solution to a long term problem (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)