However, it still remains necessary, doesn’t it:
To the National Assembly for Wales
Under Care Standards Act 2000, Children’s Commissioner Act 2001, Children’s Commissioner for Wales Regulations 2001 and section 77 of the Care Standards Act 2000 we the law abiding citizens of Wales (Cymru), undersigned, hereby request that the Welsh Assembly as a matter of priority consider this petition which refers to the various laws which limit the role of the Children’s Commissioner in undertaking its legal duties to protect children that are currently being abused by State agencies including experts aided and abetted by the courts. We request that the law be amended such that the Children’s Commissioner for Wales can investigate areas where there has been widespread abuse of the principle of the best interests of the child and their welfare paramount including;
- Children taken away on false and un-investigated allegations.
- Experts that are allowed to use experimental and untested theories with the connivance of the Court.
- Social workers with-holding, amending and knowingly introducing false material or ‘facts’ in order to have a pre-determined outcome.
- Collusion between the Courts, Court reporters and so-called independent experts to prejudice the best interests of the child.
- Bias against Welsh language medium based teaching
- The lack of independent mechanism of knowing of whether children are being abused whilst under the care of the State bodies and if brought to the attention of the Judges this is ignored.
Petition Status: Closed on 2 October 2008
Petitions Committee Consideration:
- 21 February 2008
- 2 October 2008
- The Secrecy of the Family Court should be lifted NOW: Petition on- and off-line (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Boycott the Olympics to Stop Child Snatching in the UK (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)