The reality of UK Social Services stealing children aka state kidnapping only hits you when it happens to you or someone you know. For you wouldn’t be able to imagine what goes on. Hence you can’t believe it.
Bonnie’s loving mother and grandfather looked on totally helpless as their daughter was taken into care in UK. She never lived with them again. SS officials used falsified evidence, unlawful passports, and operated in a deceitful collusion with Hospitals, Courts, Foreign & Commonwealth Office and MPs. Local police assisted the process.
The original charges made by the UK Column against Neath Port Talbot Social Services and local hospitals included:
- Failure to diagnose a serious illness.
- Removal of a healthy appendix by Neath Hospital with no license to operate.
- Cover-up of the severe post operative abscess.
- Excessive prescription of drugs, some not approved for use on children.
- Negligent prescription of oral morphine.
- Incorrect discharge and prescription forms.
- Confused and incompetent hospital referrals, examination and treatment.
- False denial of Bonnie’s pain by Doctors and Social Workers.