I mustn’t put it on-line, this ‘reporting restriction order’ that I’m supposed to have violated (unless I black out all details), even though it exists in two different versions.
The one I have
- is dated 14 January 2011
- refers to a hearing of Mr Justice Baker on 25 February 2011
- carries a court stamp of 26 February which was a Saturday
- and is not signed by the judge.
But Barnsley News was alerted by some tweets and published Doncaster Council in Super Injunction? Hence I commented and volunteered a copy of the order.
Here are My Experiences of Superinjunctions as a Blogger to illustrate a perspective that is different from the mainstream media.
Meanwhile, Vicky has left her baby in Ireland to speak at the Against Child Abuse rally in London.
On Twitter, Vicky’s story is now here:
- Doncaster fitness coach and former international distance runner David Tune
- My Letter to Mr Justice Baker – the Judge in Vicky Haigh’s Case
- My Experience of Superinjunctions as a Blogger
- and on this blog.
Long live Law and Order in a Parliamentary Democracy!…
The truth is: our system of dishonest money has created a culture of greed and corruption where Crime and Disorder flourish. What a shame that judges, court staff, police, social services and lawyers who work for Local Councils are part of the crimes…
- John Hemming: the MP who outed Ryan Giggs in superinjunctions row (victims-unite.net)
- The Torture of an Abused Child’s Mother How Police and Social Services of Doncaster Council collude to Torment Vicky Haigh (victims-unite.net)
- I’ll never trust (Doncaster) council again… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)