UK Social Services is a blog set up by a couple who wanted to be safe from having their baby snatched. Hence they fled to Ireland.
Here the blog shows the
horrendous abuse covered up by the UK “Care” system.
And here is the link to the article about the programme in the Daily Mail:
- Panorama programme – undercover exposure of abuse in Bristol care home (bruneljournalism.wordpress.com)
- Panorama – Undercover Care: The Abuse Exposed (careintheuk.wordpress.com)
- Panorama: Undercover Care, BBC One, review (telegraph.co.uk)
- Panorama – Care Home Exposed (jacquelinewilliamson.wordpress.com)
- Abuse at leading care home leads to police inspections of private hospitals (guardian.co.uk)
- BBC Panorama abuse care home ‘should be shut down’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Panorama’ exposes “torture” at Winterbourne View (thebuttonsblog.wordpress.com)
- BBC Panorama care home investigation: four arrested (telegraph.co.uk)
- Care is failing 1.5 million people with learning disabilities (guardian.co.uk)