In 1991, MOSAC was founded by four mothers whose children were abused to help non-abusing parents and carers of sexually abused children.
Based in Greenwich West Community and Arts Centre, they have an office, a Helpline room, counselling and meeting room.
Their Myths & Facts are excellent reading.
This list comprises
- Services for children and young people (National)
- Organisations for adults who experiences sexual abuse as children
- Parenting support
- Sexual abuse and learning difficulties
- Information on and for perpetrators
- Resources on sexual abuse
- Health Information.
Please note the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (for compensation claims only) on 0208 390 4701.