It’s the M-Family whose dreadful experiences Christopher Booker has written about in The Telegraph – under Other Stories.
A real reason for The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted NOW petition to be signed by LOTS of people!
- The Secrecy of the Family Court should be lifted NOW: Petition on- and off-line (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The battle is on: between the Court of Public Opinion and the Private Courts of Family Law Judges (victims-unite.net)
- The Torture of an Abused Child’s Mother How Police and Social Services of Doncaster Council collude to Torment Vicky Haigh (victims-unite.net)
- Bloggers as victims? They need to be gagged to protect child snatching from being shown up! (rm14.wordpress.com)
- An indexed history of child protection & family justice – hosted, administered and edited in the US (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- A granny’s crying out loud letter to “Social” Services on behalf of her grandson (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Telegraph journalist criticised by high court judge (guardian.co.uk)
- Loughton Promises Action on Child Exploitation (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- A Mum’s Campaign for Open Courts: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)