What a pleasure to see signatures and comments POURING in!!! As soon as there are 200 signatures, I’ll collate the comments and invite people to send them to “everybody who is anybody” in “the system”:
- the Judiciary
- the Police
- Doncaster Council as the one that can be named and shamed since John Hemming MP removed the gag
- Parliament – as the highest Court of the Land
- those few journalists who have been publishing articles about this scandal that most people feel ashamed of once they know it’s going on…
Here’s the document that the originator Jane Davies in West Wales designed for collecting signatures in the streets. You are welcome to print it off and take to the streets, offices, churches, etc. yourself.
Campaigning granny Maggie Tuttle wants to get 1.000.000 signatures together!
- A Mum’s Campaign for Open Courts: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Can we demonstrate that institutionalised child abuse is a matter of Public Interest? (victims-unite.net)
- The right to know about wrongdoing in public life – that’s what John Hemming MP is defending (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Madeleine McCann petition nears 50,000-signature milestone (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)