In this Daily Mail article, John Hemming MP writes about one of the super-injunctions that he has lifted, concerning Sir Fred Goodwin, aka Fred the Shred. His sex life is of public interest, as it was a serious breach of ‘corporate governance’…
As a victim of two injunctions, with one site still being suspended, I am, however, much more concerned about the wrongdoing of people in public authorities, such as Social Services, judges, court staff, the Law Society and lawyers, for they are targeting their victims of white collar crimes.
Vicky’s case is one very bad example indeed:
- why is her daughter not heard? Her descriptions of sexual abuse are on police video even!
- why is it “in the child’s interest” to keep her with her paedophile father’s mother?
- why is it in the child’s interest not to have contact with her mother since November 2010?
How can “social” services be so inhumane and cruel? Because, as David Icke reported at last year’s rally against child abuse: they are selected to be incapable of empathy and heartless…
- Sir Fred Goodwin super-injunction lifted (independent.co.uk)
- Sir Fred Goodwin anonymity order lifted by High Court judge (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sir Fred Goodwin faces calls for inquiry into affair while he was head of RBS bank (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sir Fred Goodwin: Former RBS chief’s cover blown as ban lifted on identifying him as having taken out ‘fling’ gagging order (mirror.co.uk)
- Fred the Shred gag order lifted (thesun.co.uk)