Thanks to the magic of WordPress, I stumbled into this remarkable site of Alison Stevens, the Chairman of an organisation that was originally funded and now continues with volunteers.
Its long list of ‘pages’ in alphabetical order at the beginning includes John Hemming MP brings the sunshine in – a song that he commissioned in 2008. Already then he was criticised by Lord Justice Wall!
The main website is Parents Against Injustice (PAIN) – Providing help and support to families when they need it most.
- I’ll never trust (Doncaster) council again… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- John Hemming MP casts doubt on Ofsted judgement (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- “John Hemming fears new gagging order could see journalists imprisoned” and related posts (liberalengland.blogspot.com)
- God Bless (blessedsilence.wordpress.com)