Innocent Voices UK is a website that is the work of a group of women who were either abused or had children who have been abused to join forces and do something positive.
Everyone who suffers abuse has a voice. Let’s use it to educate adults on the signs:
- to make society see that keeping silent aids these abusers to abuse
- to make society face the reality that it’s everyone’ responsibility to prevent these people from abusing all our children
- to teach society to listen so they can hear every voice who speaks.
Don’t be ashamed to talk about our abuse.
We are innocent voice. Let’s be heard!
Here’s their latest post: From Sexual Abuse to Freedom | Breaking Free
- Rape: Court asks lawmakers to explore castration as punishment | Innocent Voices UK (innocentvoicesuk.com)
- Adding my voice to those revictimised by Nadine Dorries. (thefword.org.uk)
- Abuse of children ‘bigger problem’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)