You can’t compare ordeals and pains. You can only endure them. Some get crushed, some come out as ‘starfighters’ and pioneers. On Victims Unite! I have published around 30 summary stories and began to alert readers to Vicky Haigh’s experiences. But a ‘reporting restriction order’ forced me to delete a post identifying the victims and the perpetrators.
But John Hemming MP removed the gag and we could at least name Vicky and Doncaster Council.
Some of what Vicky has gone through has been published in the Telegraph by Christopher Booker:
- Vicky Haigh flees the babysnatchers
- Forced adoption: another win for the child snatchers
- Mother whose children were taken for adoption joins class action
- The judge has forbidden anyone to tell me what he wanted me to hear
- A mother is threatened with imprisonment for talking to her MP
- The family justice system is callous, corrupt and staggeringly expensive
John Hemming MP is doing his best to tackle the issues in Parliament:
- Family Law
- Justice for Families Campaign with links to Affiliated Organisations
- Quaero-Injunctions and the Inquiry
- Moving the Deckchairs on the Titanic
- Bill of Rights Debate.
And here are a few picks from his blog:
- Gag Removed – Job Done
- Panorama on children in care
- Stolen children on Belgian radio (in French)
- The human misery behind the statistics
- The Cootes family back in Suffolk.
The ‘sanitized version’ of a chronology of the case is My Daddy is a Paedophile.
Vicky has just given birth to Sapphire – in Ireland, as “Unborn Haigh” was due to be snatched by Nottinghamshire Council…
I shall report news as best as I can.